Immigration Services

Immigration Services

Canada has built a reputation over the last half century for welcoming immigrants and valuing multiculturalism. Foreign-born people make up about one-fifth of Canada’s population—one of the highest ratios for industrialized Western countries.

Immigrants have helped the country counter aging demographics and fuel economic growth. In recent years, Canada has become an even more attractive destination for immigrants as the United States, curtailed several immigration programs, including those for refugees, asylum seekers, and temporary workers. 

Our Services For Immigration & Visas

Change Status Within Canada

Change from a visitor visa to a study permit inside Canada. Extend your stay in Canada without leaving the country. Contact us!

Visa Extensions

Extend your stay in Canada with our Licensed immigration consultant’s help! We will help you to find a school/college for free! Contact us!

Work & Study Permits

Become an international student in Canada. You can officially work while studying in Canadian private or public colleges! Contact us!

Spouse Sponsorship

We can help with your Canada spousal sponsorship application. Don’t leave it up to chance, ensure a successful application.

Express Entry

Express Entry offers a quick path to qualified skilled immigrants who want to become Canadian permanent residents.


We can help you to complete a Labour Market Impact Assessment Application, to ensure your LMIA application is successful.

Reasons to immigrate to Canada

10th largest economy in the world

One of the safest countries in the world

Embraces multiculturalism

Free health care


Our satisfaction is to see you succeed! 

We know how important it is for you to be sure about choosing the best study agency for international students in Canada. That’s why we want to share with you some testimonies from students. 

We helped them and are now ready to help you!


Our satisfaction is to see you suceed! We know how important it is for you to be sure about choosing the best study agency for international students in Canada. That’s why we want to share with you some testimonies from students in Canada that were in the same situation that you and looked for the ally they needed in us.

Frequently Asked Questions

These are the most common questions asked by international students.

A permanent resident (PR) is someone who has been given permanent resident status but is not a Canadian citizen. When foreign nationals first apply for and receive permanent residency, they are issued a PR visa in their passport. It provides approved individuals with a one-time entry to Canada and has a validity period during which individuals are expected to travel to Canada and complete their landing formalities. Individuals who are in Canada temporarily such as a student, foreign workers or visitors, are not considered permanent residents and would not be issued a PR visa. The most sought-after way to settle as a PR in Canada is through immigration streams such as Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP). Refugees can also become permanent residents through the Government-Assisted Refugee Program or the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program.

There are many ways newcomers can immigrate to Canada. A number of immigration programs are available that lead to permanent residency, including:

  • Express Entry (EE): This is the most popular way to immigrate to Canada, due to its quick processing times. 
  • Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP): This is aimed at individuals who have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to a specific province or territory. 
  • Atlantic Immigration Pilot (AIP): This program is for skilled foreign workers and international graduates who want to live and work in  Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
  • Start-up Visa (SUV): Entrepreneurs with the skills to build innovative businesses in Canada, create jobs for Canadians, and compete on a global scale, can apply for a Start-up Visa. 
  • Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP): This is a community-driven program designed to spread the benefits of economic immigration to smaller communities by creating a path to permanent residence for skilled foreign workers who want to live and work in a participating community. 
  • Family Sponsorship: Family sponsorship provides a route for spouses, partners, children, parents, grandparents, and in certain cases, other relatives to live, work and study in Canada as PRs. 
  • Quebec-selected Skilled Workers: This program is for skilled workers who wish to move as PRs and live and work in Quebec. 
  • Caregivers: Caregivers can come to Canada to become a PR or work temporarily through the Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot or Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP). 
  • Self-employed: The Self-employed Persons Program allows individuals with relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics to immigrate to Canada permanently as self-employed persons. 
  • Agri-food Pilot: This program helps address the labour needs of the Canadian agri-food sector and can be a pathway to PR. 

Your family may be able to immigrate with you to Canada if they are processed for PR as your dependents. This includes:

  • Spouse or common-law partner
  • Dependent child
  • Your spouse or common-law partner’s dependent child
  • A dependent child of a dependent child

However, your dependents are not permitted to arrive in Canada before you. 

You can also sponsor eligible family members through the Family sponsorship program. This allows family members to live, work, and study in Canada. As a sponsor, you need to prove you will:

  • Meet basic needs of food, shelter, and clothing for your family member
  • Be able to support the family member financially for a period of time
  • Not be receiving social assistance for reasons other than a disability

The Government of Canada has an online tool that will help calculate your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. CRS is the points-based system Canadian immigration uses to assess and rank your profile in the Express Entry pool. Some factors the tool assesses are: 

  • Skills
  • Education
  • Language 
  • Work experience

This score (up to 1,200 points) can be used to check if you rank above the minimum required points from the most recent round of invitations. 

The cost of moving to Canada will depend on whether you are applying for Express Entry, a study permit, Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP), or a Working Holiday Visa. 

  • Express Entry and PNP: An individual applicant needs approximately $15,000 CAD to immigrate to Canada. Couples would need around $20,000 CAD, while families with children will require between $24,000 to $30,000 CAD. These amounts include everything from language tests to biometrics to PR fees to a police certificate. 
  • Study permit: You must be accepted into a Canadian Designated Learning Institution in order to apply for a study permit. The cost is approximately $12,985 CAD, excluding tuition fees. International students should also factor in between $19,250 and $32,020 CAD per tuition year.
  • Working Holiday Visa: Youth from over 30 countries can apply to live and work in Canada. More details about this program are available on the Government website. The average cost is approximately $3,350 CAD.

Searching for a job in a new country can feel daunting. Get job-ready by preparing a Canadian-style resume and cover letter ahead of time. Remember that most Canadian employers will want to know if you are legally allowed to work in Canada. This often translates to being a permanent resident (PR), having a work permit, being an international student who is allowed to work in Canada, being the spouse of an international student, or being a Canadian citizen.

  • Search job websites: This is a good starting point for many job opportunities. Popular sites include the Canadian government’s Job Bank, LinkedIn Jobs, Indeed, Monster, and Workopolis
  • Network and volunteer: As many as 65-85 percent of jobs aren’t posted online. Networking or volunteering is one way to tap into Canada’s hidden job market. LinkedIn is an excellent tool to connect with other people in your industry. 
  • Look for a mentor: A mentor can provide advice and coaching on the local job market, grow your professional network, and help find career opportunities. 
  • Immigrant-serving organizations: Government-funded organizations such as ACCES Employment and COSTI can help newcomers find employment. Many of these organizations also organize job fairs. 
  • Contact employment agencies and recruiters: Specialized employment agencies and recruiters can help you find a job in your field. Search for recruiters on LinkedIn or through a web search. Some of the top employment agencies in Canada include Robert Half, Randstad Canada, and Hays Canada. 

The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is one of two accepted language proficiency tests in English and the world’s most popular test. It is designed to demonstrate a newcomer’s proficiency in the English language and is one of the most widely accepted language tests for Canadian newcomers. Tens of thousands of individuals take the IELTS to come to Canada each year. 

There are two forms of testing available:

  • The General Training test: This test is necessary for Express Entry into Canada and other immigration needs, as determined by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). It tests for everyday language skills to help determine if someone can effectively communicate and work in an English-speaking country. 
  • The Academic test: This test is designed to prove English proficiency for students who wish to enter post-secondary studies in Canada. The Academic test determines if a person can successfully study at an English-speaking university and post-secondary admittance may be conditional on achieving a high score.  

The Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) is the name of the other accepted English-language tests for Canadian immigration. The CELPIP General will test your listening, reading, writing and speaking skills in English. This test is officially designated for Permanent Resident applications by IRCC. 

The difference between IELTS and CELPIP is that CELPIP is computer-based only, making it a good choice for newcomers who are comfortable with computers and proficient at typing. The test also gives you access to a timer, word counter and spell check tool. Another benefit is CELPIP uses Canadian accents for the speaking and listening portion of the test, unlike the IELTS, which uses English-speaking accents from other countries, including Australia and New Zealand. 

Language points are based on your ability to communicate in one or both of Canada’s official languages. Points are based on your ability to read, write, listen and speak in both languages. Canadian immigration requires you to take an approved language test to prove your language levels. The approved tests are the Canadian Language benchmarks (CLB) for Englishand Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (NCLC) for French. 

Newcomers who speak English and French can earn up to a maximum of 28 points. If you only speak one of Canada’s official languages, you can still earn a maximum of 24 points. To qualify, you must score a level of CLB 9 or NCLC 9 in all four language areas. To earn 28 points, you must also meet the minimum level of CLB5 or NCLC5 in all four language areas.

Canada provides the opportunity to gain a world-class education in a multi-cultural setting, making it a rewarding decision. To study in Canada as an international student, you need to apply for a study permit:

  • Enroll at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI). 
  • Get your documents ready, including proof of acceptance, proof of identity, and proof of financial support. 
  • Apply for a student permit. 
  • Prepare for arrival once your student permit has been approved. You will need to have the following documents:
    • Passport and travel documents, including a letter of introduction
    • Valid eTA or temporary resident visa
    • Valid letter of acceptance from a school
    • Proof of funds to support yourself in Canada 
    • Any other letters of reference
    • Proof of leaving Canada at the end of your stay

Do you want to get more information?

Our team of education and immigration specialists will support you in achieving your goals in Canada